Charles J. Cushman is an associate attorney with Emanuel & Dunn, focusing on civil and criminal litigation. He concentrates on business and employment matters, insurance law, personal injury and traffic matters. Currently, Mr. Cushman provides legal support to the Coastal Carolina Regional Airport.
Mr. Cushman has a Bachelor of Arts from Davidson College and received his Juris Doctorate from Wake Forest University, where he served as president of the Student Bar Association. He is an active member of the community and an alumnus of Leadership Craven. Mr. Cushman served on the Board of Directors of the Young Professionals Group of the Chamber of Commerce and is the Vice-President of the MERCI Clinic Board of Directors.
- Civil and Criminal Litigation
- Davidson College, B.A.
- Wake Forest University, J.D.
- American Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Craven County Bar Association, Member
- MERCI Clinic, Board of Directors
- Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals Group, Board of Directors
- Leadership Craven, Alumni
- Teen Court Judge
- All North Carolina State Courts
- Federal Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina